Hi

From the correspondence over the last few days, it is are evident that there
are some issues with the new interface of Oxford Art Online, that will need
to be looked at,
however, I have reason to believe these will be addressed by the OUP and
that modifications will be made

Over the last few weeks. I have been heavily using the Oxford Dictionary of
National Biography to research 18th and early 19th century British and Irish
architects. When
I  saw the new interface of the DNB I was initially horrified, but this was
just the shock of the new. I soon came to realise that considerable care and
attention had been
given to given to the layout and presentation of the information.  This
database is now much easier to search and I, for one, am perfectly pleased
with the results.

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor ­ Arts:Search