Dear PPC,
Thank you for this timely and incredibly important information. I really
value the work you are doing for ARLIS/NA.

Best,

Gabrielle V L Reed
Access Services Librarian
Morton R. Godine Library
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
w. 1-617-879-7102
m. 401-440-1852

MassArt Faculty And Librarians Are Working Without A Contract;
Fair Treatment, Equitable Pay For Higher Education