A reminder that the Survey on FAST closes on December 15th – this Friday.

Survey on FAST

Five Research Libraries - Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Harvard and Yale - along with OCLC colleagues have created a survey to gauge interest in the current features of OCLC's FAST (Faceted Application of Subject Terminology) and potential enhancements.  We'd like as many responses as possible--even from those who are not using FAST!  Please share this information with anyone you know who applies subject terminology to metadata. The deadline for responses is 15 December 2017.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Next_Steps_for_FAST

We've beta-tested the survey, and it takes 5-15 minutes to complete.

You will likely see the survey on other lists that you subscribe to. Kate Harcourt at Columbia has volunteered to serve as coordinator for the survey, so please direct any questions about it to her at [log in to unmask]

--Dennis

--

Dennis Massie

OCLC · Program Officer, OCLC Research

155 Bovet Road, Suite 500, San Mateo, CA USA 94402

T +1-650-287-2132

OCLC

OCLC.org · Blog · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube