Thank you for this message. The login box is terribly confusing, I'm glad
someone has already alerted them about it. I will contact Oxford with my
concerns as well.

Best,
Stephanie

--
Stephanie B. Fletcher
E-Resources/Reference Librarian

--

<http://http://www.artic.edu/exhibition/rodin-sculptor-and-storyteller>*Rodin:
Sculptor and Storyteller* Through March 4

The Art Institute of Chicago
Top Ranked in the World by TripAdvisor—Five Years in a Row