I dislike the interface a lot. It is very difficult to navigate and to me it looks much like JSTOR. Many lovely feature have been omitted or I have perhaps not found them. ARTstor also changed their interface and not for their better a while ago. Can we as librarians ask why they changed it and voice out opposition?

Ann Skiold

S. Ann Skiold MFA, MLIS | Subject Librarian for Fine Arts, Decorative & Applied Arts, Design, Art History, Film, Photography, and Spanish & Italian

Department for Research and Scholarship
Syracuse University Libraries
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, New York 13244

t 315.443.3539  f 315.443.2060  e [log in to unmask]  w library.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
syr.edu