It looks like John Steptoe? Maybe from his book Stevie?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/search?index=books&linkCode=qs&keywords=9780064431224

Or Uptown? :
https://www.amazon.com/Uptown-John-Steptoe/dp/0060257598/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Keep us posted if you do hunt it down!

--

*Mackenzie Salisbury*
Reference & Instruction Librarian

Pronouns: she, her, hers
John M. Flaxman Library

 [image: School of the Art Institute]
<http://www.saic.edu/academics/librariesandspecialcollections/johnmflaxmanlibrary/>
37 S. Wabash, 6th floor, Chicago, IL 60603
312.759.1744 | [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
saic.edu/library || http://biblioderive.tumblr.com/