Dear ARLIS-ians,

My colleagues here in the Wallach Division are in need of a few pages from Ot Murmanska Do Berlina, published in 1979 and again in 1984. If we could have scans of the title page and the next five pages, that would be most helpful.

Many thanks in advance!

All the best,
Emily

--
Emily Walz | The New York Public Library
The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs

Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
Fifth Avenue at 42nd Street, New York, NY 10018
Tel: (212) 930-0893 | [log in to unmask]

www.nypl.org

Follow @NYPLart on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Tumblr