This one's about nudity (not so much with the clothes) but might be
appropriate.
*Empire of ecstasy : nudity and movement in German body culture, 1910-1935
<http://catalog.library.uarts.edu/record=b1122984~S1>*

Sara MacDonald

Public Services Librarian, University Libraries

The University of the Arts

320 South Broad Street

Philadelphia, PA 19102

library.uarts.edu