Dear Art Museum Colleagues,

I need your help!! Preservation and Conservation activities occur in a number of ways throughout the art museum, and especially in relation to the library’s collections. I am attempting to survey and research all Preservation and Conservation activities that occur in art museum libraries for their collections, and would love to gather current statistics and data. I have created a survey to gather initial data and would be very grateful if you are able to take a few minutes to complete the survey. The information I receive will aid in further research for an essay proposal for the 2nd edition of Art Museum Libraries and Librarianship, or alternatively, may take the form of an article.

Survey Link:

https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6X8UfP2u2MTOkVn

I would be especially grateful for your assistance in gathering this data, and sharing the survey through any other channels beyond ARLIS/NA and the Museum Division list-servs. If you have any other recommendations, I would greatly appreciate them.

Survey will close by November 22, 2017.

Thank you for your consideration and participation!

Best regards,

Beth Morris, Assistant Librarian
Reference Library and Archives
Yale Center for British Art