Hello,

I am curious how many academic libraries allow their art and architecture journals to circulate.

If you work for an academic library can you quickly reply and let me know if your journals circulate or not.  I am only concerned about art and architecture journal publications.

If your journals do happen to circulate can you please let me know the current loan period.

Thank you,

Andi Back
Fine Arts and Humanities Librarian
University of Kansas