Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that I've accepted the Art, Architecture, and Design Librarian position at Indiana University Bloomington.  My last day at the University of Louisville's Margaret M. Bridwell Art Library will be Friday, December 1st.  James Procell, Director of the UofL Dwight Anderson Music Library, will manage the Bridwell Library on an interim basis.

Sarah Carter (she/her/hers)
Director, Bridwell Art Library
Assistant Professor

University of Louisville