I am pleased to announce that registration for the ARLIS/Midstates Fall Chapter Meeting is now open!
We will meet in Evanston, IL  on December 1st and 2nd, with an informal get-together from 5:30 to 7:30 on Thursday, November 30th.

All ARLIS/NA are cordially invited to join us!

Highlights of the fall meeting include:

*         Lightning round presentations on new projects concerning Collections and Space, and User Services and Outreach

*         A guided tour of "William Blake and the Age of Aquarius" at the Block Museum

*         A trip to the Chicago Botanic Gardens and the Lenhardt Library
To see the full agenda visit our 2017 Fall Meeting Page at: http://midstates.arlisna.org/2017fallmeeting.html

Registration is required
Find the Registration form here:  https://2017midstatesfallmeeting.wordpress.com/2017-fall-meeting-registration/

You are also invited to participate in one of our two lightning round sessions on Collections and Space, and User Services and Outreach
We are interested in hearing about projects, ideas, solutions and research!  Each presentation is for five minutes only and may include PowerPoint slides if you wish.
To submit your presentation for consideration use this form:  https://2017midstatesfallmeeting.wordpress.com/2017-lightning-round-submission-form/

Cara List
Head, Art Library
Art History, Art Theory & Practice