From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Flanigan, Abigail (akf3g) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACRL/ARTS] Call for Speakers - Midwinter Discussion Forum

Call for Speakers: ACRL Arts Virtual Midwinter Discussion Forum

The Publications & Research Committee is seeking speakers for the ACRL Arts Virtual Midwinter Discussion Forum, to be held on Tuesday, January 30, 2018, at 1:00pm EST.

Our topic this year is arts-based outreach in the library: what fellowships, exhibits, and events are librarians putting on to highlight their arts collections and resources? If you are interested in presenting on this topic, please email me at [log in to unmask]. The meeting will be one hour long, so we are seeking 2-3 speakers for 15-20 minute presentations with a short Q&A afterwards.

Best,

Abby Flanigan (on behalf of the Publications & Research Committee)

--

Abby Flanigan

Research Librarian for Music and Performing Arts

University of Virginia