Hello ARLIS/NAers!

On behalf of the Art Library Students and New ARLIS Professional Section (ArLiSNAP) and the ARLIS/NA Development Committee, I am pleased to announce the launch of our ArLiSNAP New Professional Travel Award GoFundMe Campaign! Help us raise money to provide a new $1,000 travel award to assist new professionals in attending our wonderful annual conferences!

We are looking to raise $5,400 for five $1,000 travel awards awarded one new professional over the next five years (and the other $400 goes towards GoFundMe fees). All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive an official donation receipt from PayPal for your records.

Learn more about our campaign and donate by visiting our GoFundMe page.

We will run the campaign until 10/31. All donated money will go towards a New Professional Travel Award, even if we do not reach our goal.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me by email at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your support!

Breanne Crumpton

ArLiSNAP, Co-Moderator 2017-2019

Development Committee, Member 2015-2018