Greetings!

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the ARLIS NA Northwest + VRA -PRC joint conference in Tacoma, WA!

We will meet Friday, November 3rd for an array of inspiring and creative events, including a panel on outreach and engagement, artist talks, and exhibits!

The registration deadline is October 27th and you may submit your registration online.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

We look forward to seeing you in Tacoma!

Sincerely,

ARLIS NA/Northwest Chapter Executive Committee and VRA-PRC