Hi all,

I have a faculty member who is doing research on the Brazilian artist Sonia
Gomes (also spelled Sônia, not to be confused with the Brazilian author of
the same name or the art historian, Sonia Gomes Pereira). I'm not too
familiar with resources for information on contemporary South American
artists, though--if you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate it!

--
Katie Greer
Associate Professor