Hi everyone, I’m working with colleagues here at Yale on a proposal for library-wide customer service training.  One program we’re looking into is MIT’s from a few years ago:  https://smartech.gatech.edu/handle/1853/54711

If your library has done something similar, even if it was on a smaller scale, I’d be interested in hearing about it. Or, if you’ve heard of a successful program at another library, please let me know. We’re also open to working with consultants.

Please respond to me directly and I will be happy to send a summary to the listserv later.

Thanks,

Heather

--

Heather Gendron |Director, Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University Library

T 203.432.2642

she/her/hers