Dear members of ARLIS/NA;

I am pleased to present the slate of candidates for the Executive Board positions of Vice President/President-Elect, Treasurer, and Canadian Representative with terms commencing in 2018 at the annual conference in New York. Please follow the link - https://www.arlisna.org/organization/slate-candidates-2018 . In accordance with ARLIS/NA Policy G-16, Section f.4, the period of comment is now open. Please direct any comments to me (at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) within the next 30 days. All comments must be received by noon on Saturday, October 7th.

I would like to thank the members of the Nominating Committee: Laurel Bliss, San Diego State University; Jon Evans, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; and Sylvia Roberts, Simon Fraser University, for their hard work and service to the Society.

Respectfully submitted for your consideration,

Gregory P. J. Most, Chair
National Gallery of Art

Gregory P. J. Most
Chief, Department of Image Collections
Library
National Gallery of Art
Washington, DC  20565

e-mail address:     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
mailing address:  2000-B South Club Drive, Landover, MD  20785
web address:        http://library.nga.gov/imagecollections/
telephone:            202.842.6100