Hello all,

Apologies for the additional posting, but we discovered that the original date of November 10th is a scheduling conflict for some with the Veterans Day holiday. Our chapter meeting will now be taking place on Friday, November 17, 2017 at Stanford University's Bowes Art & Architecture Library<http://library.stanford.edu/libraries/art/about>.

Our revised agenda is as follows:

*         9:30-10:00AM   Coffee and treats on 2nd floor terrace

*         10:00-10:30AM Tour of Bowes Library

*         10:30AM-12:00PM  Room 201: Business meeting, presentation on Mirador<http://library.stanford.edu/events/mirador-images-and-future-digital-research-web>, and discussion of web archiving

*         12:00-1:00PM  Lunch on your own (nearby options include: Cool Cafe<http://museum.stanford.edu/visit/cafe.html>, Cantor Arts Center<http://museum.stanford.edu/>;

Ike's Place<http://ilikeikesplace.com/stanford-0>, McMurtry Building; Bytes Cafe, 350 Serra Mall; Bio X Cafeteria)

*         1:00-2:00PM Scheduled visit to the Rumsey Map Center<https://library.stanford.edu/rumsey>

*         2:00-5:00PM Self-guided visits to Anderson Collection<https://anderson.stanford.edu/>; Cantor Arts Center; Special Collections exhibition, Peter Koch, Printer<https://library.stanford.edu/spc/exhibits>; Stanford Art Gallery, Lasting Impressions of Pedro de Lemos: The Centennial Exhibition<http://events.stanford.edu/events/703/70333/>; and Coulter Art Gallery, McMurtry Building, InTransit: 4th Annual Undergraduate Juried Exhibition<https://events.stanford.edu/events/706/70639/>

*         5:00PM  Karaoke in Oshman Hall (tentative)

Please RSVP by Friday, November 10th using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/siwaa4XOA0TSLHIj1

If you have any questions, please contact Christina Moretta<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Chair, or Abby Dansiger<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect. We look forward to seeing you!

Thank you,

Abby Dansiger
Librarian

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
de Young
Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118
p 415.750.7603
e [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | famsf.org