Hello ARLIS!

I'm writing on behalf of the Graphic Novels SIG to share our list of 10 Notable Graphic Novels Published in 2016. We hope this document will help librarians start/improve their own institutional (and personal) collections of graphic novels.

The list is also available on our SIG's blog: https://arlisgnsig.blogspot.com/2017/09/10-notable-graphic-novels-published-in.html

Thanks to all of the SIG members who voted for our selections, and thanks to my list co-compilers, Olivia Miller and Tara Spies Smith.

Have a great weekend ~
Andrew
Graphic Novels SIG Co-Coordinator

--
Andrew Wang
2017/18 Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship