Dear ARLIS/NA Friends,

For those who have not heard, it was announced earlier this week that I will be leaving Princeton to take up the post of Avery Director of the Huntington Library in San Marino, CA. The Huntington is a marvelous place, and I hope many of you will find an excuse to visit me there. I’ll be at Princeton until early December and joining the Huntington staff at the start of 2018.
With all good wishes,

Sandy

http://huntington.org/WebAssets/Templates/content.aspx?id=24566

Sandra Ludig Brooke

Librarian, Marquand Library of Art & Archaeology

McCormick Hall #161

Princeton University

Princeton NJ 08544

609- 258-5860