cross-posted, please forgive any duplication.  reply off-list directly to:  [log in to unmask]

The Jen Library has the following loose issues available to other libraries for the price of postage reimbursement - NO VENDORS PLEASE

Available through Sep 29, 2016

We can only accept unused postage stamps. Please reimburse for any package costing more than $3.00

I may not have time to ship any items for 2-3 weeks but I will respond to all requests.  Thanks for checking!

Nawpa Pacha
7-8 1969-70
10-12 1972-74
17 1979
20 1982
21 1983
22-23 1984-85
24 1986
29 2008

Studies in Pre-Columbian Art & Archaology
13 Further Exploration of the Rowe Chavin Seriation and its Implications for North Central Coast Chronology - Peter Roe, 1974
21 Burial Theme in Moche Iconography - Christopher B. Donnan and Donna McClelland, 1979
22 Origins of the Chavin Culture - Chiaki Kano, 1979

Steve Majure
Serials Librarian
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design®