Dear fellow ARLIS/NA librarians,

One of our fine art faculty members recently showed us that ARTstor's new platform no longer supports the option of downloading an image detail (a function that was previously available).  You can still print the image detail, but downloading it as an electronic file is not available at this time.  We have sent an inquiry to ARTstor customer support, but for those of you who have faculty who make use of image details in lectures or require students to use them in class assignments, such as master copies, you may want to notify your campus community of this change.

Jennifer

JENNIFER MARTINEZ WORMSER
Library Director
Laguna College of Art + Design
2222 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Phone: (949) 376-6000