Hello esteemed colleagues!

I'm doing a little spiel next Monday about cross-cultural differences in
plagiarism and how to respect the use of other's ideas (both in text and
for studio work).

I'm looking for a few articles that we don't have access to:

   - Imagine No Possessions: Librarians, the Net-Generation Student, and
   the Imminent Victory of Plagiarism.
      - Authors: Germek, George P.
   - Source: College & Undergraduate Libraries. Oct-Dec2009, Vol. 16 Issue
      4, p338-357. 20p. 1 Chart, 1 Graph.
   - Deconstructing Plagiarism: International Students and Textual
   Borrowing Practices.
      - Authors: Amsberry, Dawn
      - Source: Reference Librarian. Jan-Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p31-44.
      14p.

If you have any other suggestions, especially one with charts on this
issue, please let me know!

Best,

Heather

*Heather Slania*