Hello ARLIS!

I'm writing on behalf of the Graphic Novels SIG to share our list of *10
Notable Graphic Novels Published in 2016*. We hope this document will help
librarians start/improve their own institutional (and personal) collections
of graphic novels.

The list is also available on our SIG's blog: https://arlisgnsig.
blogspot.com/2017/09/10-notable-graphic-novels-published-in.html

Thanks to all of the SIG members who voted for our selections, and thanks
to my list co-compilers, Olivia Miller and Tara Spies Smith.

Have a great weekend ~
Andrew
Graphic Novels SIG Co-Coordinator

--
*Andrew Wang*
2017/18 Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship