Dear Colleagues,

The ARLIS/NA NE and Upstate NY chapters would like to extend a warm
invitation to fellow ARLIS/NA colleagues to attend our fall chapter meeting at
the Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute <http://www.clarkart.edu/> in
Williamstown, MA on Friday October 13, 2017. The day's agenda begins with
morning refreshments and welcome at 9:30 followed by chapter business
meetings, library collection highlights, and the choice of two guided
gallery tours. Catch up with colleagues over lunch, dining al fresco if the
weather is fine. The afternoon offers time to explore the Clark's permanent
collections
<http://www.clarkart.edu/museum/Collections/collections-overview> and extensive
grounds <http://www.clarkart.edu/visit/campus> and enjoy an end of the day
refreshment. Consider ride-sharing or an overnight stay to enjoy all the
region has to offer at this beautiful time of year. We hope to see you at
our fall meeting!

Kindlly RSVP by October 2 to *one* of the chapters so we know how many to
expect for the day.

New England Chapter RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11nbJRknxRLAL2HqBImQNrsrSWZNG7YjHY7hRwmZV2bs/viewform?edit_requested=true>

Upstate NY Chapter RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_eHpp6yoiiX3ZvXoiS3XXTgbCa9XCUf6EevegBUXdhQDEzA/viewform>

Lodging, dining, cultural information and driving directions:
the Clark's Cafe 7 <http://www.clarkart.edu/visit/planvisit/dining>
the Clark's Planning your visit
<http://www.clarkart.edu/visit/planvisit/visit-berkshires>

Regards,