Dear ARLIS/NA Community:

ARLIS/NA’s contract with the Society’s management company, Association Executives Group (AEG), is up for renewal this calendar year.  As part of the review process, the ARLIS/NA Executive Board provides annual feedback to the management company in the form of a report about their services. This assessment is produced with the intent to improve communications with and services provided to our Society.  We would welcome any feedback that you care to share about experiences with the management company during 2016 through the present. We also welcome any suggestions for improving services.

Please take a few moments to participate in the process by completing a brief survey by June 16th

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Eumie Imm Stroukoff

Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center

Georgia O'Keeffe Museum

217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501

tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093

www.okeeffemuseum.org

A Great American Artist, a Great American Story. Explore the remarkable career of Georgia O’Keeffe through her artwork, the objects and places that were meaningful to her, and the experiences that defined her life.

President, ARLIS/NA

https://www.arlisna.org