Hi all,

Pointing you to artistfiles.arlisna.org<http://artistfiles.arlisna.org> for a series of posts uncovering fascinating treasures we all know are hiding out in artist files. We're now up to three posts in the "Found in the Artist Files" series, the latest from Anne Simmons, NGA Library, and Jenny Stone, DMA Library. Thanks Anne and Jenny. If any ARLIS/NA members would like to contribute, please be in touch.

http://artistfiles.arlisna.org/category/found-in-the-artist-files/

You can receive notice of new content by subscribing to the site's RSS feed:

http://artistfiles.arlisna.org/feed/

Samuel Duncan
Head of Library and Archives
Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039
www.cartermuseum.org<http://www.cartermuseum.org/>
<http://www.cartermuseum.org>