Is there a kind librarian who’s shop has issue one of the Journal of Visual Practice who could high-res scan an article for one of our faculty?  We have twice requested ILL pdfs but the standard image resolution has not been good enough.  The citation is:

Yoon, Joonsung, “Seeing his Own Absence: Culture and Gender in Yasumasa Morimura’s Photographic Self-Portraits,” Journal of Visual Art Practice 1, no. 2 (2002): 162-69.

We need resolution good enough to study the accompanying photos.

Gratitude,

Lee

Lee Sorensen, A.M., A.M.

Librarian for Art, Visual Studies and Dance

919.660.5994

Copyright consultant

Schedule an Appointment with Lee

“With enough metadata you don’t need content.”  (Stephen Baker)