Is there a kind librarian who's shop has issue one of the Journal of Visual Practice who could high-res scan an article for one of our faculty?  We have twice requested ILL pdfs but the standard image resolution has not been good enough.  The citation is:

Yoon, Joonsung, "Seeing his Own Absence: Culture and Gender in Yasumasa Morimura's Photographic Self-Portraits," Journal of Visual Art Practice 1, no. 2 (2002): 162-69.

We need resolution good enough to study the accompanying photos.

Gratitude,

Lee

Lee Sorensen, A.M., A.M.
Librarian for Art, Visual Studies and Dance
919.660.5994

Copyright consultant<https://sites.duke.edu/copyrightconsultants/>
Schedule an Appointment with Lee<http://reservations.library.duke.edu/appointment/2687>

"With enough metadata you don't need content."  (Stephen Baker)