Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your response. I came across that title in Worldcat, but that
seems to be an exhibition of works by Wood with an essay by Pyle. Our staff
member is searching for an exhibition of works by Pyle with an essay by
Wood -- the exhibition likely took place in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Best & thank you,

Sarah Hamerman