Art Libraries Society of North America

I just wanted to send out a shout out to the member of this task force and to congratulate them on an excellent report!

Thank you and kudos to Daniel Payne, Meredith Kahn, Laura Schwartz, Nick Curotto, Lori Chapin, and Sandra Cowan.

Best wishes,

Janine J. Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 959312

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392