Dear colleagues,

We are going to give away some titles. Please view the list at https://www.worldcat.org/profiles/alanyu708/lists/3749468. I hope the link works as it is my first time to share a book list from Worldcat. Also, there are a few titles below.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Title: Lee Kit

Author(s): Kit Lee

Publication: Hong Kong : Osage

Year: 2011

Language: English and Chinese

Standard No: ISBN: 988181264X, 9789881812643

Title: Jing bang : a country based on whale

Author(s): Xun Sun

Publication: Singapore : STPI

Year: 2015

Language: Chinese and English

Standard No: ISBN: 9789810777852

Title: Ding Yi: what's left to appear

Author(s): Yi Ding

Publication: Shanghai : Shanghai shuhua chubanshe

Year: 2015

Language: Chinese and English

Standard No: ISBN: 9787547910108

Best regards,

Alan Yu

Library and Resources Assistant

M+, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority

Units 608-613, Level 6,

Core C, Cyberport 3,

No. 100 Cyberport Road,

Hong Kong

t. +852 2200 0152

e. [log in to unmask]

Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest news about the West Kowloon Cultural District
www.westkowloon.hk/subscribe

Be our fans on facebook and follow us on Twitter

"E-mail Disclaimer :This e-mail and any attachment to it is issued by the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (WKCDA), and is confidential, intended for the recipient (s) only and shall not be copied or disclosed without WKCDA’s prior approval; it should be handled with care, kept confidential and not be used for any purpose unconnected with the WKCDA . If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake, please inform us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it. There is no warranty that this e-mail is virus free and we will not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the receipt or use of any e-mail from us."