From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kai Alexis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACRL/ARTS] ARTS Section Virtual meeting

Good morning,

I know many of you might be on your way to ALA Annual but for those of you that are not and can spare time, attend the virtual All Committee Meeting of the Arts Section to learn about what we've been doing this spring. We also want to hear from you, so this gives you an opportunity to chat with us.

Join us this Wednesday June 21 at 9am PDT/ 11 am CDT/ 12pm EDT here:
http://ala.adobeconnect.com/r2hr5w48md6/

We look forward to chatting with you.