Congratulations on your retirement, Marianne!  Wishing you all the best as you embark on new adventures – thank you for your contributions to ARLIS, and we look forward to your participation in the Retirement SIG as well as your continued presence in the chapter level and the 2020 conference.

Sincerely,

Eumie Imm Stroukoff

Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center

Georgia O'Keeffe Museum

217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501

tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093

www.okeeffemuseum.org

A Great American Artist, a Great American Story. Explore the remarkable career of Georgia O’Keeffe through her artwork, the objects and places that were meaningful to her, and the experiences that defined her life.

President, ARLIS/NA

https://www.arlisna.org