Hi Marianne- Congratulations on starting this new chapter!! You played a vital role in the success of the joint St. Louis conference in 2002. As ARLIS/NA President at the time, I remember the ease and grace with which you overcame every difficulty.
Thank you for your contributions to ARLIS and best wishes for the future!
Ted