Congratulation, Marianne. I fondly recall your collegiality and tremendous
work toward the success of the 2002 conference in St. Louis, the first
joint conference with the Visual Resources Association (upon whose board I
was serving at the time). For many of us, the 2020 return to St. Louis will
bring back very positive memories.

Best,
Mark