From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Gottlieb-Miller
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Request for Articles from Nawpa Pacha

Hi all,

Would someone be able to provide PDFs for the following articles? So far I haven't had luck via ILL.

King Heidi. 2016. "Further notes on Corral Redondo, Churunga Valley." Ñawpa Pacha: Journal of Andean Archaeology 36(2):95-109

King, Heidi. 2013. "The Wari Feathered Panels from Corral Redondo, Churunga Valley: A Re-Examination of Context." Ñawpa Pacha: Journal of Andean Archaeology 33(1):23-42.

My thanks in advance for your generosity!

Sincerely,
Lauren

Lauren Gottlieb-Miller
Assistant Librarian
The Menil Collection
1511 Branard Street
Houston, Texas 77006
713.525.9424

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>