Hello Wisdom.

Our Museum is seeking this catalogue raisonne, found in Worldcat. Theodore Robinson : catalogue raisonne / Ira Spanierman; Sona Johnston. New York : Spanierman Gallery (50 E. 78th St., New York, NY 10021), 1992.

While the bibliographic record is in WorldCat, there are no attached holding libraries. Likewise, I’m not finding any used copies at first pass in ABEbooks, Amazon, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of where we might obtain this, if copies exist. If anyone has this in their library, we are looking for a reproduction of a particular work, “Une Jeune Fille,” 1877. Apparently this was the first work by T. Robinson accepted at the Paris Salon. There are a few mentions of it in early references, found in HathiTrust digital library. We’ve tried also looking under the title “Young girl,” to no avail.

Margaret D. Ericson|Arts Librarian and Copyright Liaison|Bixler Art and Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662 Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine 04901|

(207) 859-5662