Hello ARLISians -

I have 4 exhibition catalogues which need a home.  See the list below.  I've provided our permalink into DELCAT Discovery where you can see the full bibliographic information.  Let me know if you would like these.  Thanks.  Susan

Andy Warhol behind the camera.  Exhibition, 2010
http://delcat.worldcat.org/oclc/693814664

Stephen Tanis, paintings 1967-2008.  Exhibition 2009
http://delcat.worldcat.org/oclc/761323141
Tanis was chair of UD's Art Dept for many years.

Gertrude Kasebier, the complexity of light and shade.  Exhibition 2013
http://delcat.worldcat.org/oclc/834423155

Goya's War: los Desastres de la guerra.  Exhibition 2013
http://delcat.worldcat.org/oclc/857967328

--
Susan A. Davi
Head, Collection Management & Licensed Electronic Content