Dear ARLISANS,

I wanted to apprise the group of the fact that tomorrow's guest on The Library Cafe is the architectural historian and bibliographer Nicholas Adams, who will be talking about the exhibition he conceived and helped to curate up at the Buffalo and Erie County Public Library until March 2018, entitled "Building Buffalo: Buildings from Books, Books From Buildings: Books on Architecture and Landscape from the Rare Book Collection of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library."  It is an interesting interview about the importance of collection development for the construction and preservation of built environments, and vice versa.  The interview will be available for live listening, and at the same time posted for podcast, at http://library-cafe.org.  There is a link for ordering the catalogue, a must I believe for libraries with American architecture and city planning collections, on the website near the podcast link.

Cheers,   Tom