Hi everyone,

I have an architecture student who is researching the Vall de'en Joan landscape restoration project in Spain by Batlle I Roig.

The project was primarily published in Spanish journals which my library does not have much of, and we are missing issue 521 of Abitare. He has a tight deadline, and I don't think his interlibrary loan requests will be fulfilled on time.

Can anyone provide me with scans of any of the following articles:

  1. "Restauración paisajística Del Depósito Controlado De La Vall d'En Joan = Landscape Restoration of the Vall d'En Joan Controlled Landfill Site, Parque Natural Del Garraf, Begues, Barcelona, Spain : Battle i Roig Arquitectura." ON Diseño no. 367 (2016): 100-105.
  2. "Vall d'En Joan Landfill Site: Battle i Roig - Landscape Restoration of the Vall d'En Joan Landfill Site, Garraf, Barcelona 2003-2010." Lotus International no. 150 (July 2012): 120-123.
  3. Foppiano, Anna. "Batlle i Roig: El Garraf, Barcelona." Abitare no. 521 (April 2012): 166-171.
  4. Trasi, Nicoletta and Enrique Batlle Durany. "Restauro Paesaggistico Della Discarica Controllata Di Vall d'En Joan = Landscape Restoration of the Controlled Rubbish Dump La Vall d'En Joan." Metamorfosi no. 66 (May 2007): 8-13.
  5. "Regeneracion Paisajistica En La Vall d'En Joan = Régénération Paysagistique De La Vall d'En Joan: Teresa Galí, Gavà y Begues + Proyecto Ejecutivo De jardín En La Casa fábrica Turull = Projet d'exécution De Jardin à La Maison Turull + Parque Cordelles = Parc Cordelles + Parque Sobre La Cochera De Autobuses d'Horta Para TMB = Parc Sur La Couverture Du Garage d'Autobus d'Horta Pour La Compagnie De Transport Urbains TMB: Teresa Galí + Batlle i Roig Arquitectes." Quaderns d'Arquitectura i Urbanisme no. 243 (October 2004): 48-63.
  6. "Restauración Del depósito Controlado De La Vall d'En Joan, Begues y Gavà = Restoration of the Landfill Site of La Vall d'En Joan, Begues y Gavà: Enric Batlle y Joan Roig, Arquitectos, y Teresa Galí-Izard, Paisajista." ON Diseño no. 252 (2004): 310-319.

Thanks so much,

Effie Patelos, MI, B.Arch, B.E.S
Architecture Librarian

Musagetes Architecture Library
University of Waterloo School of Architecture
7 Melville Street South
Cambridge ON N1S 2H4
519-888-4567 ext. 27620
[log in to unmask]" id="LPNoLP">[log in to unmask]
uwaterloo.ca/library/musagetes

Chair, ARLIS/NA Ontario, arlison.org