Hi all,

Stacy Brinkman and I are putting together a workshop on job negotiation. Generally, we envision a speaker expert and then a panel of colleagues sharing about their experiences.

We’d like to ask if there’s anyone who would be willing to speak about their experiences? If so, can you please contact me off-list and just provide a short summary of those experiences and the context by tomorrow, May 5th, 2017.

We know this is a sensitive/confidential topic so we’d make sure to take steps to ensure you have the privacy level you want. If you don’t want to share in a way that is attached to your name, we will set up an anonymous google form if the workshop gets accepted and gather your anonymous responses at a later date.

Thank you!
Emilee Mathews and Stacy Brinkman

Emilee Mathews

Research Librarian for Art & Visual Studies

Liaison to Art, Art History, Film & Media Studies, and the Visual Studies Program

Interim Liaison to African American Studies and Classics

University of California, Irvine

PO Box 19557 Zot 8100

Irvine, CA 92623

(949) 824-6672