Good Afternoon,

We have issues of ArtNews available from the following years:

1965
1966
1969
1970
1974
1975
1992
1993
1994
1995
1996
1997
1998
1999
2005
2006
2007

If you're interested, let us know what you need and send me your mailing address. We'll ship the volumes right over, no postage needed.

Best,

Salima Appiah-Duffell
Library Technician
Smithsonian American Art Museum/National Portrait Gallery Library
(202) 633-8228

[EmailSignature_option1_noTag_RGB]