Thank you to those who let me know about the DAMS SIG for MCN, who has already compiled a DAMS list. This is fantastic!

Please feel free to continue to send me your specific one and your impression. I'm getting amazing feedback so far. I really appreciate it!

Traci

From: Traci Timmons [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Museum Libraries: What DAMS does your institution use?

Dear Current and Former Museum Library Folks,

I've gone through the ARLIS-L archives to see if a DAMS list had been compiled and did not see one, so please excuse this request if it is redundant.

If your institution uses a DAMS, what is it? Even if you have no interaction at all with it (which I hope is not the case), giving me the name is very helpful. I am not looking for object management system (like TMS) or file sharing systems (like Sharepoint). I am looking for systems that refer to themselves as DAMS.

Also, if you have a moment to give your system a thumbs up or thumbs down, that would also be appreciated. My goal in sending this email is to get a basic list, and then I may reach out to some of you for more details.

Please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you so much!

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library
Seattle Art Museum
1300 First Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-654-3220
Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

SEEING NATURE / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 16 - May 23
Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets<http://visitsam.org/tickets>

Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Olympic Sculpture Park<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/visit/olympic-sculpture-park>!