Dear Colleagues,

I am seeking approximately 2-3 additional panelists to share their experience regarding a recent library and/or archives collections move to submit for the ARLIS/NA conference in NYC, 2018.

If interested, please describe your collections and your moving project, including anticipated challenges and actual challenges; identify individual staff used and their expertise; describe previous physical space and organization of materials versus new space, and arrangement. Please provide decision-making processes along the way, the stakeholders, and how you defined success.

Topics to consider:

Timeline:

Please submit your ideas and summary to me [[log in to unmask]] by COB Friday, May 5 and I will be in touch with you Monday, May 8. Panel proposal will be submitted the same day, Monday, May 8.

Thank you,

Ray Barker
Chief Archivist/Librarian

Glenstone Museum