Hello all.

I'm sending results of my informal test of two different outfits that make
lifesize cutouts. Thanks to Alex Chappell (Claremont Colleges) for her
recommendation of Party Standups. So, since I ordered four, I tried two
different companies,  Bigposters.com, which used foam board (standard), and
Partystandups.com, where I ordered cardboard (standard). I liked the easels
from Bigposters.com better and the foamboard standups came ready to go and
weren't folded like Partystandups. However, I'd recommend either. It just
depends what your budget will allow. The colors seemed a bit more vibrant on
the cutouts from Partystandups.

Margaret D. Ericson|Arts Librarian and Copyright Liaison|Bixler Art and
Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662 Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine
04901|

(207) 859-5662