The MARC Advisory Committee will be meeting at ALA Atlanta in Chicago toward
the end of June. The agenda, with links to all the proposals and papers, is
now posted at http://www.loc.gov/marc/mac/an2017_age.html

Please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns about
any of the papers or proposals. I have only done a cursory look at the
proposals and papers, so I don't yet have a clear idea if there are matters
of particular interest to the ARLIS cataloging interests.

Thanks very much, in advance, for any input.

John A. Maier

Head, Technical Services

Pratt Institute Libraries

200 Willoughby Ave