Dear Colleagues,

I am an ARLIS/NA Member (Retiree and Membership Committee member) who also
blogs about wrist watches as fashion/functional accessories and as material
cultural objects. I am an independent writer and not commercially
affiliated with any company or brand.

If you currently blog about an arts-related topic either independently or
as a member of an institutional team -- of if you are a regular blog
contributor to an arts-related blog, could you please contact me at
[log in to unmask] with your name, blog name/URL and any other
pertinent information about your blog or blogging experience that you would
like to share.

I am interested in assessing the extent to which ARLIS/NA members also are
bloggers and possibly assembling a directory of ARLIS/NA bloggers for
distribution to the entire membership.

Thank you so much,

Maryhelen Jones
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

LinkedIn: Maryhelen Raciti-Jones
https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryhelenracitijones-b396ba89/

*Wrist Watch Blog:  **Wristwatch Redux:*  Advancing the Lore, Legacy, and
Love of Time at Hand <http://www.wristwatchredux.net>  www.wristwatchredux.net,
<http://www.wristwatchredux.net>