Peggy,

It might help if you post this on the Fashion, Textile & Costume Librarians' SIG blog.

Good luck!

Sandra

Sandra Ley
Educational Support Faculty Librarian
Pima Community College
2202 West Anklam Road
Tucson, AZ 85709-0070
(520) 206-3015

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Peggy Keeran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, all,

Do any of you have the print version of McCall's Magazine from June 1905?  A faculty member needs 3 images scanned, for an article, that need to be 300 dpi or 3000 pixels wide.  We have been unable to borrow the physical volume, and no one in the area has it.  If your library has the issue and if you are willing to scan the images in color for me, would you contact me off list, and I'll let you know which 3 images?

I can't find that the magazine archive has been digitized by a reputable organization, although I can find all the images on Pinterest.

I appreciate the help anyone can give.

Thank you.

Peggy

Peggy Keeran